Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend Fun

Since I work on the 3rd shift rotation as a dispatcher, I only get every other weekend off. These are a few of the things that i did on my weekend off.

It all started when I wanted to pick on Chase. See you cant just pick and they laugh...They have to get even. So chase thought it would be funny to stick me in a large T.V. Box that his roommate used to move all of his things in.





Then if that wasn't even enough...He thought he could add the weight of the largest puppy in the world to help me out..



Texas then decided to jump out of the box. I was already laughing so Chase's light bulb started to flash. I light up the word I despise most of all "TICKLE." Needless to say if you know me or my mother you will figure out how the story ended. If you are still lost just know that he got his revenge, for now. :)






I got a new vehicle about a month ago. It is an SUV that turns into a truck. I LOVE IT. It has hooks in the back so we can hook up the dogs leash and take them for a ride on the town.














The dogs both seemed to have a great time. They kept their heads stuck out of the window the whole time like two batman puppies. They are too cute.

♥Sarah














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shhhhh...
don't tell our secret!

love you ...mum

Michelle said...

The dogs are so pretty and so big now! Great car for that! Love that about you and Chase too! Crazy pair!

love ya